Matthijs De Ligt - A**x CB

enigma

Legend
Messages
14,938
Reaction score
4,435
19 year old central defender for A**x. Looking very impressive for his age. I know we already have Christensen and Ampadu, but would definitely like us to keep an eye on this kid. Could well become the next best defender. 

Last nights highlights of him vs Bayern

https://streamable.com/pwy3r

General highlights: 




 
4 hours ago, enigma said:

19 year old central defender for A**x. Looking very impressive for his age. I know we already have Christensen and Ampadu, but would definitely like us to keep an eye on this kid. Could well become the next best defender. 

Last nights highlights of him vs Bayern

https://streamable.com/pwy3r

General highlights: 


Very highly rated, although with christiensen and ampadu, do we need another young centre back? I think we might be better looking for someone a bit closer to the finished article, if we are looking to bring someone in. 

 
I would take this kid over Christensen tbh with you. He looks physically strong, great passer, comfortable in possession and most of all impressive defensively. He'll probably be the next big thing. These are the players we need to be snapping up before their price increases tenfold. Not saying he'll be cheap to buy now, but give it another season and A**x will prob want close to €100m for him. 

 
Last edited by a moderator:
He's one of the biggest defensive talents I've ever seen. Wouldn't be surprised if he, along with Frenkie de Jong join Barca next summer. I do think A**x would want a combined fee of at least 100m.

 
I would take this kid over Christensen tbh with you. He looks physically strong, great passer, comfortable in possession and most of all impressive defensively. He'll probably be the next big thing. These are the players we need to be snapping up before their price increases tenfold. Not saying he'll be cheap to buy now, but give it another season and A**x will prob want close to €100m for him. 
He does look a monster, I just don't see us being in the market for a young centre back, especially one that would cost £50m.

 
Didn't someone get a £45m bid turned down last summer? Pretty sure he'll be Koulibaly level expensive next summer. 

 
Finally got around to watching some tape of this guy.  He’s a freak and we should absolutely buy him.

 
No chance we can get him, he'll go to a Real Madrid/Barcelona/Man City, if he goes anywhere this summer.

 
No chance we can get him, he'll go to a Real Madrid/Barcelona/Man City, if he goes anywhere this summer.
Imagine if he goes to Liverpool......... :face_palm:  That would be one of the best CB pairings the Premier League has ever seen.

 
Hes been on everyones radar for ages. Hes out of our league by a mile, not to mention the transfer ban

 
Only way we get him is if we all start up a new FIFA/PES career mode and sign him ourselves.

 
Only way we get him is if we all start up a new FIFA/PES career mode and sign him ourselves.
Can we not just develop our own like A**x are doing? Say Derby player of the year Tomori? 

If JT came through now would he just end being sold?

 
Can we not just develop our own like A**x are doing? Say Derby player of the year Tomori? 

If JT came through now would he just end being sold?
Actually, that's what I'm doing now.  Got all the promising young players back in the Chelsea squad and with the impending ban I'm not making a transfer for the first two seasons at least.  Tammy is currently my first choice striker. ?

 
Buy him at all cost and let him spend another year at A**x while we are facing the ban, can't be that hard, right?

 
Back
Top