Max Kilman

he's actually a good defender, at one point in the season even close to making the england squad if i remember correctly 
I see he has a longterm contract at Wolves and with him on the verge of being an english international like you said would probably be premium prized too.

I don't know this player, do you think he would be good enough for us, if we could get him for a moderate fee?

 
I see he has a longterm contract at Wolves and with him on the verge of being an english international like you said would probably be premium prized too.

I don't know this player, do you think he would be good enough for us, if we could get him for a moderate fee?
the big advantage is that Wolves plays in a back 3 as well

he is left footed and can also play as a LB

he's a good defender, somewhat proven in the PL (52 games), 25 yrs old, came from Maidenhead in the National League (5th division) in 2018 on a free 

 
@azpi28

After watching this highlight clip and looking up his data, I must say he definitely looks like a player with an interesting profile for us.

- 25 year old, homegrown english on the verge of being an english international, even born in Chelsea.

- last season breakthrough and starting player of a top ten premier league team, on an upward trajectory.

- left footed, can play on both sides of a backthree, plus has played as leftback and even some matches as left wingback before.

- based on the highlight clip and statistics, he seems to have a solid overall skillset as a defender, is good on the ball, with ball carrying and dribbling ability, solid long passing, 90% short passing accuracy in the league last season.

For a moderate price I would take him and would prefer him to Kimpembe or Aké who we both missed out on, but with him having a longterm contract at Wolves they probably would want an obscene fee.

 
Decent player, but i feel it would send the wrong message, failing to sign highly rated players like de ligt and kounde, to then turn to an uncapped player like kilman, doesnt exactly scream ambitious for future signings. 

I think there is still a few more players to try for first.

 
I reckon Wolves would ask somewhere around 50-60mill. That is a guess based on him being English.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't he play in five à side originally? 

Interesting link if the price isn't exorbitant. 

 
Hes actually a very good defender. Chelsea fan too. The only difference between him and De Ligt and Kounde is the profile, quality wise he is prob better.

 
I wonder how much Wolves would ask for him if we followed up our February interest? Maybe 50mill? Maybe less.

 
  • Like
Reactions: Oli
Him and Fofana are Chelsea fans eh? Bonus that.

I honestly would be much more happy of we end up with Kilman and Fofana to join Koulibaly and Silva as our main defenders rather than Kounde and De ligt. That would make for a very good window. An excellent one would be a quality DM and creator.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hes actually a very good defender. Chelsea fan too. The only difference between him and De Ligt and Kounde is the profile, quality wise he is prob better.
The idea that Kilman is better than De Ligt or Kounde is absolutely absurd.

There's a reason he's playing for such a medicore Wolves side at 25, has 0 caps and has played more none league games than Premier league games in his career.

while De Ligt and Kounde are younger and have performed to an excellent standard at CL clubs and earned moves to the biggest clubs in the world.

 
I had never heard of him. But that is a seriously impressive goal. Strong, big, resisted challenges and finished well. 

And if reports are correct is a Chelsea fan. What could go wrong ??

 
Hilariously I have today seen a report by that scattergun  Dean Jones on Chelsea News Now saying that we're interested in Kilman. Clearly this has been totally manufactured  from this forum which is probably where he is making up all of his stories.

 
Hilariously I have today seen a report by that scattergun  Dean Jones on Chelsea News Now saying that we're interested in Kilman. Clearly this has been totally manufactured  from this forum which is probably where he is making up all of his stories.
Probably, though would be great if true.

 
Hilariously I have today seen a report by that scattergun  Dean Jones on Chelsea News Now saying that we're interested in Kilman. Clearly this has been totally manufactured  from this forum which is probably where he is making up all of his stories.
Sources say the source is @axman2526

 
Sources say the source is @axman2526
200.gif


 
Back
Top