Membership

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.J

Youth Team
Messages
137
Reaction score
8
Yo

I get a membership pretty much every season, but didn't last year, at looking to renew today I noticed the 'digital' option

I always get the bare minimum without any consideration but actually had a look at the perks of this one and it looks quality, has anyone got this before?

Basically asking for a quick summary of what the online Chelsea TV coverage is like? Will they show every game? U21 games?

Cheers if anyone can answer this

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I took the digital option last year. You get FA youth Cup and reserve (soon to be under 21) and first team games that are shown a few hours after the game has finished. Although all preseason games were live. You also get blues news and games from the past and also special programmes on former players.

I found that I watched it now and again, mainly for the FA youth Cup, but found that quite a few people were streaming the channel online from other sources anyway. It's only a fiver more tho, so hardly a fortune to guarantee being able to watch it.

Despite that I've decided to give it a miss and just get the basic membership this year, I found I watched it quite a lot early on, but as the season went on I hardly watched it at all.

It all depends what you want really, and whether you'll actually have time to watch it.

 
Fair enough, I'm at uni so that could affect Bridge visits, plus I'll have hours of procrastination-time to fill, sounds ideal really, bit of a luxury but yeah it's a fiver

Cheers

 
It's good value at £5, well worth it in my opinion.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top