abramovich
Bored billionaire
- Messages
- 6,576
- Reaction score
- 4,629
So what's the deal with this guy? Can't shoot the ball worth sh*t, can only pass sideways and keeps committing silly unnecessary fouls in dangerous areas.
We went through hell to drag him from ManU's claws and paid a pretty penny in the process. What's so special about him then that I fail to notice?
I keep reading here how he's being misused at the holding midfielder position but what exactly does Mikel offer upfront? He's not a great passer of the ball, unless it's sideways or backwards, can't dribble, not very fast and his decision making is very questionable. You can't count on Mikel for a final pass or a good shot on goal and he frustrates the hell out of me with his bonehead fouling in our own half.
Granted, he is still young and have a lot of time ahead of him. but am I the only one to wonder what does he exactly bring to the team?
We went through hell to drag him from ManU's claws and paid a pretty penny in the process. What's so special about him then that I fail to notice?
I keep reading here how he's being misused at the holding midfielder position but what exactly does Mikel offer upfront? He's not a great passer of the ball, unless it's sideways or backwards, can't dribble, not very fast and his decision making is very questionable. You can't count on Mikel for a final pass or a good shot on goal and he frustrates the hell out of me with his bonehead fouling in our own half.
Granted, he is still young and have a lot of time ahead of him. but am I the only one to wonder what does he exactly bring to the team?