Miki Roque, Very sad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's terrible, he'd hardly begun his adult life. My sympathies go out to his family and friends, RIP

 
Wow, that's quite terrible. I remember reading about this guy years ago. RIP

 
Fair play to Carlos Puyol for apparently paying for all of this guy's cancer treatments. I'd like to think that our JT would do something similar, but I hope there is never a chance to test that theory.

 
Fair play to Carlos Puyol for apparently paying for all of this guy's cancer treatments. I'd like to think that our JT would do something similar, but I hope there is never a chance to test that theory.
I guess me or you would pay sooner than JT..

 
That's what I meant too. I think JT wouldn't hesitate to pay for someone in the Chelsea family's medical bills if they needed help, but I would hope no one gets sick in the first place.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top