Milan target Chelsea Striker

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many more old men do Milan want?

They're welcome to him.........but...erm....cough.....cough....£30m thank you
icon_wink.gif


 
Well they know what we paid them to get Sheva, so they know what they have to pay to get him back. Simple math.

I can accept Kaka as payment though
icon_wink.gif


 
I wonder how much RA paid for this face saving gesture

 
I wonder how much RA paid for this face saving gesture
We paid Crespo's wage to play for them for a year.....£30m has gone their way so far, but it's always nice to have a European prime minister on side, aint it Roman
icon_wink.gif


 
icon_lol.gif
Another player well past his sell by date at Milan then?

Should fit in well with the rest of the squad (Kaka excluded)

 
I think Pato got some pretty unfair press for the Arsenal game as well. He is still a very young lad in his first season in European football and the service to him was diabolical for the whole game. There were a couple of moments where his talent shone through.

 
If this happened I couldnt say I would be upset. The Sheva experiment has been a failure all around, I dont think there is any corner to turn for the guy's form.

I wonder how much RA paid for this face saving gesture
We paid Crespo's wage to play for them for a year.....£30m has gone their way so far, but it's always nice to have a European prime minister on side, aint it Roman
icon_wink.gif
In all seriousness, I wonder if the Crespo situation might be a mitigating factor. What could we reasonably expect back? 15? Whatever it is its gonna sting.

Maybe it will be a package deal. Drogba and Sheva together for 40 million. That would save a little face

 
Pato went missing for most of the match, he shouldn't have started. He's much better in the Serie A. He is too young, still needs time before he plays in the champions league. Pls he could hardly get the ball due to inzaghi being offsides or Milan not being able to make a full pass. i think kak had somewhere around 39% passes completed, maybe lower.

 
I think Pato got some pretty unfair press for the Arsenal game as well. He is still a very young lad in his first season in European football and the service to him was diabolical for the whole game. There were a couple of moments where his talent shone through.
Pato is what, 18 years old?......

I think his got an outstanding future ahead of him and i'm still extremely disappointed we didn't sign him.

 
If he goes back to Milan, we wont get hardly anything for him, if anything at all, but as long as we don't carry on paying his wages I'll be happy to see the back of him.

 
If he goes back to Milan, we wont get hardly anything for him, if anything at all, but as long as we don't carry on paying his wages I'll be happy to see the back of him.
Oh please, don't be such a jerk.

Personally I think if we got a reasonable amount (£8m? Seems fair considering his age) and Sheva would really like to go back to Milan, then I think it's an arrangement that'd suit everyone. However, if they're not willing to spend much on him, or he's happy at Chelsea, then I'd be more than happy to see him battle his way back into the team, especially if/when Drogba leaves in the summer.

 
i hope we dont let them get him on the cheap. we seem to have tightened our stance on transfers lately, and i hope t continues. if they want him, then they have to pay the rate. between 8 and 14 mill sounds about right. or a straight swap for pato.

 
I assume people are just joking about the whole pato thing?

 
i am. i realise weve no chance of getting him. i think weve more chance of getting kaka though.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top