Miss of the century

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virosh

First Team Regular
Messages
3,915
Reaction score
47
Just saw this on a website. Turns out, the guy who did the unthinkable, is a former Chelsea youth player. Now, I've heard our youth system was in shambles BA (Before Abramovich :) ), but that's a bit ridiculous.

 
I cannot figure out what he did on that first shot that missed the goal. It looks like he walks it into the goal, but obviously that did not happen. I played it back a few times, but I cannot make out what happened (did the ball bounce up on a divot or something?).

 
Well...that was cool...

He should have just ran into the goal, but it appeared he stopped near the goal line, then tried to fire it home, and horribly miscued. But I tell you what, it would be bloody hard to miss from there.

 
Best part is the way he smashes it so confidently and the chuckle after it.

Nice goal though.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top