MITOMA !!!!

Roland The Bruin

Youth Team
Messages
288
Reaction score
284
I really like the look of him. Would be a great addition and seen as we have such a great relationship with Brighton it shouldnt be to hard to get him also wouldnt be too costly. Think they would probably give a 10% discount. 140m Sterlings should seal the deal😉😉😉

 
I dread to think how much he’ll go for. Probably 100m.

I think we know not to deal with Brighton again for a long time.

 
I was only taking the piss gents🙂 hopefully dont have to deal with brighton again for a while. Hopefully next time we do is when we are taking Gilmour home 😂

 
Mitoma is far better then any of our wide players.  Get him in. Makes us stronger and them weaker

 
  • Roll Eyes
Reactions: dkw
This isn’t even a rumour, might as well use the £200m to buy Mbappe.

 
Back
Top