- Messages
- 22,723
- Reaction score
- 6,608
We, at Family Fortunes, are firm believers in the notion that philanthropy is the key to personal betterment, a wiggle in the walk, and a giggle in the talk. With that in mind we asked 100 people to name something they liked giving which filled them with personal contentment.
Our top three answers were...
1. Good head
2. Scousers a kick in the arse
3. Donations to the Shed End running costs
Well who would have thought it! Surprised me too but don't shoot the messenger. So take time to reward yourself and make a donation to the Shed End coffers, annual hosting fees are due soon and Mod has been subsidising this gaff like a guilty parent who sent his kid to a w**ky boarding school.
Go on folks... Spoil yourself, because you're worth it.
Couldn't be easier, hit the donate button and just follow the instructions. Even I managed it and I start every sentence with 'In the forties, when I was a teenager...'

Our top three answers were...
1. Good head
2. Scousers a kick in the arse
3. Donations to the Shed End running costs
Well who would have thought it! Surprised me too but don't shoot the messenger. So take time to reward yourself and make a donation to the Shed End coffers, annual hosting fees are due soon and Mod has been subsidising this gaff like a guilty parent who sent his kid to a w**ky boarding school.
Go on folks... Spoil yourself, because you're worth it.
Couldn't be easier, hit the donate button and just follow the instructions. Even I managed it and I start every sentence with 'In the forties, when I was a teenager...'

