Mood at the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
As soon as Fatty goes the mood will increase dramatically. Of course we'll all be so happy he's finally gone that we'll probably forget to hate the board for sacking RDM and wrecking our season. Wouldn't surprise me if that was part of the plan behind hiring him.

 
But not in the match thread, which is a cess-pool of vitriolic bile if we aren't 5-0 up within 20 minutes, and even worse if one or more players is deemed to be not playing well by the footballing brains that inhabit those threads.
That is the exact reason why I'm usually not posting or reading the match threads anymore.

 
Should we make a collective decision that once Rafa Benitez is kicked out we realize the mood killer is off and we can brighten up here? It is a bit depressing browsing the forum these days.

Rafa is uniting us fans but the mood is negative which is the problem.

Lets vent out all the anger now when he is still here. After he is gone it is very natural that we find the next target as we have already done with Torres. Torres was never a fan favorite but he was always supported. Now he is dragged to the same conversations with Rafa.
I'm sure there'll be a few more trolls that we can hurle abuse at to lighten the mood.Lol at the Samaritan link suggestion (BlueBeard I think) :-)

 
It's a bit depressing watching the team these days. Is it surprising that discussions about our pitiful performances would have a negative slant?

I'm not going to pretend that everything is great as long as the FSW goes - he may be the most pressing issue, but he's hardly the only one. Torres is still here, there are major problems with the defense, there's no guarantee we'll land a competent manager, the board are still a bunch of nitwits, etc.
The Owner's still thick as sh*t.

 
It does feel a bit sh*t being a Chelsea fan right now but just remember there are teams in much worse positions then us, ones were the fans could wake up with their club not even existing anymore one day like Portsmouth :/

 
My mood lightened immensely after hearing the FSW's rant last night. At last it feels like there's a light at the end of the tunnel, and I'm optimistic he may be gone sooner rather than later.

 
I agree with Dave. However my high has come down abit because last night i thought surely after that he would be sacked on the way home and tomorrow morning i will read those words i have hoping for since the FSW joined.... Rafa Benitez has been sacked. I am slightly disappointed that it hasnt happened.

 
Toilet, the whole situation is in it. Where once there way joy all that is left is sorrow.

 
I dont really see things picking up from this point.

Roman has clearly set a path at this club that is meant to assert his dominance. All it will do is drive more fans away, regardless of what happens on the pitch.

Now, he tolerates insults about how he runs the club, and tolerates the manager having a go at fans....all because its a creation of his incredible stupidity. If you cant either cut your losses or hold your hands up and admit a mistake, then I dont know how you can look at yourself in the mirror and say you're a supporter. I think he wishes he had bought Liverpool so he could be worshipped by a bunch of gutless sycophants. 

I honestly dont give a f**k what happens this season. My heart hasnt been in it since November, and I dont know when or if that's going to change. Or if it will change.

 
Be not of faint heart WestwayWonder!  Remember where we were in July 2012?  We will be there again!  And the pride and pleasure will be all the greater for having gritted our teeth through this slough of despond.

There was life before Benitez - there will be life after Benitez - in the not too distant future.

And, if necessary, there will be life after Avramobitch ...

 
I dont really see things picking up from this point.

Roman has clearly set a path at this club that is meant to assert his dominance. All it will do is drive more fans away, regardless of what happens on the pitch.

Now, he tolerates insults about how he runs the club, and tolerates the manager having a go at fans....all because its a creation of his incredible stupidity. If you cant either cut your losses or hold your hands up and admit a mistake, then I dont know how you can look at yourself in the mirror and say you're a supporter. I think he wishes he had bought Liverpool so he could be worshipped by a bunch of gutless sycophants. 

I honestly dont give a f**k what happens this season. My heart hasnt been in it since November, and I dont know when or if that's going to change. Or if it will change.
This 100%.

Roman messed up big time. He under-estimated how much Robbie was loved by the fans. It was not just the CL win, our fans had been waiting 27 years since we had won something of significance, having gone close in 94 only to be stuffed by United. Robbie was one of the biggest factors in us winning the cup in 97, then the further wins in the League Cup and FA cup again he was there again. Then we saw his career end in Switzerland. He is Chelsea, like Zola, Wise, Osgood, Harris, Tambling and all the others I could name. This was worse than what happened to Jose imo, as he was not one of us before he took the job. But that, Claudio, Carlo, Butch, all guys we liked and wanted to see stay longer (yes had Claudio stayed there would have been Jose) have all added up, and then Robbie had his head taken without being allowed to succeed, or fail, on his own merits. I still feel such shame for what happened to Robbie, he deserved so much more. Rafa was done for before he took the job, anyone but Jose would have been. Had Roman dealt with this better it could have been so different. Zola and Poyet have been linked with the managers job, I want them to stay away. They deserve so much better than to work, and then get screwed, at our club...

Be not of faint heart WestwayWonder!  Remember where we were in July 2012?  We will be there again!  And the pride and pleasure will be all the greater for having gritted our teeth through this slough of despond.

There was life before Benitez - there will be life after Benitez - in the not too distant future.

And, if necessary, there will be life after Avramobitch ...
For me this is not about Rafa. I did not and do not want him here but he was never the main problem in my books, that is Roman. Rafa being here is a byproduct of Roman's callous disregard for how the fans feel about, and care for, our club.

Roman set Robbie up to fail, signing up Hazard and Oscar but crippling our deeper midfield department and leaving us just Sturridge and Torres up top. He wanted Robbie to fail imo, he did not want him here but bowed to fan pressure, with strings attached, hoping Pep would join later.

 
Exactly axman! The buck stops with Roman.  It is his autocratic pigheaded arrogance that has left us in this mess.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top