Oh you poor lady. I hope you recover. There is treatment available for this I believe.listening to a spurts fan on Talksport radio right now.
Yes you have my sympathy. On the bright side, that bitter, twisted bunch of bar stewards should have even more to winge and whine about by Saturday night.Oh you poor lady. I hope you recover. There is treatment available for this I believe.listening to a spurts fan on Talksport radio right now.
It seems it`s a misunderstanding...I don't buy that at all Sergey -
But I think you agree it was impossible for the ref to reach a good position to make a right decision, due to the speed of attack, it was like a lightning strike....I agree that the Sevilal player did nothing wrong.What I meant by I don't buy that was with regard to you saying that it was 'difficult for the ref to make a quick and right decision'.
I think it was pretty easy for the ref to make a quick and right decision. if he had a decent view of the incident then there is no way he would have given a penalty
I agree with you here....and if he didn't have a decent view then he shouldn't have given it because he would only have been given it based on a hunch.