Most penalty saves

Status
Not open for further replies.

AAF

New Signing
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
I became very curious to know what goalkeeper has the most penalty saves in the Premier League.

Does anybody have statistics on that?

Alex

 
Good question. Would like to know that myself.

One thing is for certain though, Cech is not top of that list
icon_rolleyes.gif


 
If Cech could save penalties I think we would have won the CL by now. But everyone has their weakness. Superman has kryptonite, Cech has penalties
94.gif


 
I became very curious to know what goalkeeper has the most penalty saves in the Premier League.Does anybody have statistics on that?

Alex
i dont know the answer, but my guess would be David James. He saved a fair few for liverpool and villa and has been around for longer than most goalies in the league.

 
I agree Rob, I think where that is Cech's weakness, it is one of Calamity James's strengths, maybe one of a few.

Who would of thought eh, actually comparing James to Cech
icon_lol.gif


 
Green at the Spammers in now on three saves in a row, I belive, which isnb't too shabby.

Unfortunately Reina is probably the best, as we know only too well.
icon_sad.gif


 
Is there any chance that we can take some DNA from Reina and some from Cech and make the ultimate keeper?

Instead of spending alot of cash on players we might as well spend even more on developing a lab where we can make our own super-players.

Frank Essien

Joe Wright-Philips

Terry...Just Terry...

Arjen Lampard (Arjens skills and Lampards fitness
icon_eek.gif
)

 
I became very curious to know what goalkeeper has the most penalty saves in the Premier League.Does anybody have statistics on that?

Alex
i dont know the answer, but my guess would be David James. He saved a fair few for liverpool and villa and has been around for longer than most goalies in the league.
I, myself, think it is James for the same reasons, but I'd like some hard proof :badge:

 
Is there any chance that we can take some DNA from Reina and some from Cech and make the ultimate keeper?Instead of spending alot of cash on players we might as well spend even more on developing a lab where we can make our own super-players.

Frank Essien

Joe Wright-Philips

Terry...Just Terry...

Arjen Lampard (Arjens skills and Lampards fitness
icon_eek.gif
)
Roman Mourinho and no more inside arguments.
icon_cool.gif


 
Is there any chance that we can take some DNA from Reina and some from Cech and make the ultimate keeper?Instead of spending alot of cash on players we might as well spend even more on developing a lab where we can make our own super-players.

Frank Essien

Joe Wright-Philips

Terry...Just Terry...

Arjen Lampard (Arjens skills and Lampards fitness
icon_eek.gif
)
Roman Mourinho and no more inside arguments.
icon_cool.gif
You never know. We might end up with a filthy rich manager who disagrees with himself. Well it's better than Grant anyway
icon_wink.gif


 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top