PloKoon13 I don't like that kind of talk Messages 26,071 Reaction score 13,726 Oct 23, 2025 #2 Sorry it's late, I'm temporarily without internet. From what I heard a youthful side got an early red card and then were pasted so I assume we lost. Take your pick.
Sorry it's late, I'm temporarily without internet. From what I heard a youthful side got an early red card and then were pasted so I assume we lost. Take your pick.
TheCeleryKing First Team Regular Messages 2,999 Reaction score 2,046 Oct 24, 2025 #3 Tosin came the closest to being sent off and therefore Tosin gets the nomination. Abdul-Nasir Oluwatosin Oluwadoyinsolami Adarabioyo
Tosin came the closest to being sent off and therefore Tosin gets the nomination. Abdul-Nasir Oluwatosin Oluwadoyinsolami Adarabioyo
Valerie Only one 23 Messages 35,251 Reaction score 22,175 Oct 24, 2025 #4 Tosin came the closest to being sent off and therefore Tosin gets the nomination. Abdul-Nasir Oluwatosin Oluwadoyinsolami Adarabioyo Click to expand... You copied and pasted his name, didn't you
Tosin came the closest to being sent off and therefore Tosin gets the nomination. Abdul-Nasir Oluwatosin Oluwadoyinsolami Adarabioyo Click to expand... You copied and pasted his name, didn't you