MOTM vs Apoel Nicosia (H)

Who was your MOTM at home against Apoel

  • Turnbull

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zhirkhov

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terry

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carvalho

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Belletti

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Essien

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • J Cole

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mikel

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Malouda

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Drogba

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kakuta

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lampard

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Borini

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kakuta for me. Not sure if he was our best player but he looked very promising.

 
Essien for me. Despite the limited amount of time he was on the pitch. Simply everywhere.

 
Kakuta for me. Not sure if he was our best player but he looked very promising.
you may want to think about what the point of a man of the match poll actually is!!

Carvalho for me

 
Zhirkov for me.. Hope we can facilitate him in our midfield on sat especially now since essien will be missing. Him Lampard and Joe cole the attacking trio in the diamond.

 
Went for Zhirkov. Really like the look of this lad.

 
Think it was one of those games where there wasn't really a MOTM performance and votes cast seem to confirm that.

I went for Kakuta, purely because he showed some decent touches and did fairly well bearing in mind it was his first start with the first team.

 
I said in shoutbox last night that it was OK that Deco wasn't playing because we had Malouda to sneer at, regardless

 
You have to be joking?Still, you are not alone. Just noticed that The S*n gave their StarMan to Malouda.

WTF???
you have got to be sh*tting me. unless it was Nicosia`s man of the match award as he passed to their players more often than he did to ours.

 
I said in shoutbox last night that it was OK that Deco wasn't playing because we had Malouda to sneer at, regardless
No-One is sneering at Malouda. I think end of last season and part of this he has been one of our best players. But last night he was horrendous and there is no getting away from that fact.

 
I went for Zhirkov. He looked particularly good in the first half. Of course, when we turned around at half time and he was playing in front of me he didn't do all that much - just like the rest of the team really.

 
Really hard one with no real stand out performances, I'm torn between

Kakuta, for having some good vision, awareness and some cheeky little touches that show he has confidence in his own ability, a decent CL debut

Essien for looking more motivated than anyone in a game of liitle importance its good to see winners acting like winners,

Zhirkov probably just nicks it for me as for the first ten minutes I thought he was poor but he showed some decent quality going forward and although he never looked great defensively he did get in a few telling balls and track back quite well, I think fully match fit and once he finds his feat in the team he could be good for us.

 
No-One is sneering at Malouda. I think end of last season and part of this he has been one of our best players. But last night he was horrendous and there is no getting away from that fact.
No, Nibs, I meant in shoutbox last night - some people were on his back not long after his first touch of the ball. I thought he wasn't outstanding last night, but I didn't really think he was horrendous. It was the people with an inflexible mindset that pissed me off a bit. Malouda went through a fairly dire period when he first came and some people have never forgiven, will not forget and are blinkered at how good he has been sometimes, is all.

Last night he wasn't good, I'll grant you

 
Zhirkov, I noticed after the first 20 minutes that he was playing well, and he didn't drop his game at all.

 
You have to be joking?Still, you are not alone. Just noticed that The S*n gave their StarMan to Malouda.

WTF???
No, it isn't joke. Lampard played good match. Much better than match againsit City.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top