I there's none, even Azpilicueta was out of the game today. Costa wanted most, but I seriously can't find someone who deserves to be our best player in this game.
Only people who could walk off that pitch and hold their head up was Costa and Luiz. The rest were pure dog sh*t and that's bordering on being insulting to dog sh*t.
Only people who could walk off that pitch and hold their head up was Costa and Luiz. The rest were pure dog sh*t and that's bordering on being insulting to dog sh*t.
Costa the main one and Luiz did well showed passion,I don't understand we started the season pressing teams from the front and now we playing so slow and no direction,Ivan should never play for Chelsea again ?.The things is what now how to fix it coz this system is not working or is this player power again ?