MOTM vs Barca

Who was your MOTM vs Barca

  • Cech (who helped us beat Barca)

    Votes: 37 35.2%
  • Cole (who helped us beat Barca)

    Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Terry (who helped us beat Barca - well sort of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cahill (who helped us beat Barca)

    Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Ivanovic (who helped us beat Barca)

    Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Ramires (who helped us beat Barca)

    Votes: 29 27.6%
  • Lampard (who helped us beat Barca)

    Votes: 10 9.5%
  • Mikel (who helped us beat Barca)

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Drogba (who helped us beat Barca)

    Votes: 10 9.5%
  • Mata (who helped us beat Barca)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meireles (who helped us beat Barca)

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Bosingwa (who helped us beat Barca)

    Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Kalou (who helped us beat Barca)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Torres (who helped us beat Barca)

    Votes: 1 1.0%

  • Total voters
    105
Status
Not open for further replies.
Went for Ramires, but Cech, Cole, Ivanovic, Bosingwa, Mikel, Lampard, Meireles, Drogba and by default Torres all put in legendary performances.

Ridiculous but incredible

 
Ramires ! f**king engine on the guy, love his attitude and is work rate, one of the few brazilians who likes to get stuck in.

All absolute heroes though tonight.

 
Great, great, great night and boy am I proud of each and every one of them.

Lamps get's it for me - especially for that tackle on Fabregas.

 
I am not voting. Each of those 10 man-Gods deserves co-MoM.

 
Loz, you have to put an option for every player over both legs. Because I simply cant decide.

 
Thought about creating 9 more screen names, but I'll just celebrate...

Big Pete for me again.

 
f**king love it. I say Pete just because I had my heart in my mouth on every shot and his poise let me breathe again. And that penalty, I know he didnt stop it but he made himself look like the giant he is.

I cant believe this result. Cant f**king believe it. A team of legends out there tonight.

 
For the first time, I refuse to vote. And only because I can't pick just one. Immense effort from the TEAM.

 
Wow, this was a tough one.

Cech was amazing tonight but i think Ramires just shades it.

The goal was just brilliant, (if Messi had scored it, it would be replayed every hour for the next week) but to put in a performance like that, knowing your going to miss the final is just legendary.

 
Everyone.

I voted just because it wouldn't be fair for the team to ignore this, but, seriously, everyone.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top