MOTM vs Barcelona (H) (CL)

MOTM vs Barcelona (H) (CL)

  • Sánchez

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gusto

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fofana

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chalobah

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • James (c)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Garnacho

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neto

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Santos (sub)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delap (sub)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gittens (sub)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Acheampong (sub)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • George (sub)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    29
  • Poll closed .

PloKoon13

I don't like that kind of talk
Messages
26,071
Reaction score
13,726
Does anybody know a cure for priapism?

Take your pick.

 
Caicedo is fast becoming a cheat code.

Nobody in the world comes near him in terms of predicting which way a player will go and using his body to win the ball.

Completely removed the centre of the pitch for them

 
Both Enzo’s MOTM for me.

Maresca for the set up & execution.

Fernandez because for some reason on European nights he becomes every bit a 100M+ player.

 
Great team performance with everyone having a good game but Cucurella was MOTM. So much energy and didn't put a foot wrong whilst nullifying Barca's biggest threat.

 
It's been a long time since we had a difficult moment to choose a MOTM... I think everyone deserves a huge praise.

Something in Chalobah's performance reminded me the real Chelsea mentality, as an academy boy also.

Cucu with a fantastic performance, Caicedo is incredible.

I'd go with Enzo, I think it was his best performance this season. He was everywhere and put a great effort + scored two cancelled goals.

 
Special mention for Fofana as well. His recovery pace looks like it is still there after all the injuries.

Between Wes and Trev, Lewandowski hardly got a sniff.

 
One game where literally an option should be 'the whole team'. Everyone one was on point and was a great team performance. So many candidates. I will just edge Cucurella because he did not give a sniff to what is considered 'the best player in the world'. He had him on lock all game. Offensively caused the first goal too and then also caused the red card but everyone was brilliant.

 
Enzo showed that he is really a decent player. In all honesty La Liga might be the better league for him? But I would lie to keep him for our Euro games. . .that said I picked Esta-Wow! The wunder kid.

 
Back
Top