PloKoon13 I don't like that kind of talk Messages 26,071 Reaction score 13,726 Nov 6, 2021 #2 What a f**king pain in the arse. Take your pick.
Munkunku Local Idiot Messages 23,479 Reaction score 21,828 Nov 6, 2021 #3 Barkley - had everything but a goal.
goose First Team Regular Messages 4,569 Reaction score 2,282 Nov 6, 2021 #4 PloKoon13 said: What a f**king pain in the arse. Take your pick. Click to expand... I think it would have been Barkley for me but he really blasted that one over, should have done better. Maybe James again. I’ll have another think about it.
PloKoon13 said: What a f**king pain in the arse. Take your pick. Click to expand... I think it would have been Barkley for me but he really blasted that one over, should have done better. Maybe James again. I’ll have another think about it.
2 2211 First Team Regular Messages 3,756 Reaction score 2,987 Nov 6, 2021 #5 Reece James for me, thought he was great again today.
BluesPower First Team Squad Messages 1,424 Reaction score 500 Nov 6, 2021 #6 Was excited to vote Barkley up until that last miss. Went for James
RMH First Team Regular Messages 6,094 Reaction score 5,729 Nov 6, 2021 #7 For me it was James, he was a beast today. He is growing to be the best right wing back in the PL
Argo An Untouchable Messages 11,096 Reaction score 10,706 Nov 6, 2021 #8 General play wise I'd probably say Callum but he has to tuck away those chances. So factoring that in I'd probably say Kante, he's usually a fish out of water against these type of teams these days but had a very good game today.
General play wise I'd probably say Callum but he has to tuck away those chances. So factoring that in I'd probably say Kante, he's usually a fish out of water against these type of teams these days but had a very good game today.
azpi28 First Team Regular Messages 6,597 Reaction score 4,431 Nov 6, 2021 #9 I’d say Barkley because he suprised me today with how good he was (except for the miss). James was excellent but that was expected
I’d say Barkley because he suprised me today with how good he was (except for the miss). James was excellent but that was expected