Please don't tell me you're serious? He improved in injury time, but on the whole he was his usual diabolical self.I voted for Ivan - just ahead of Deco.Not too many contenders today one feels....
Some people obviously feel it does - two votes already?Thought Ivanovic was the only one who showed any promise today. Malouda when he came on, but a 9 minute cameo doesn't deserve an MOM.
Lost my stream for a little while but I thought he kept running and moving the ball well - some great footwork at times.Please don't tell me you're serious? He improved in injury time, but on the whole he was his usual diabolical self.
To be fair, he was the most active of our midfielders, Lamps was poor, Essien couldn't pass 2 yards, I've never seen Ballack be so poor, Mikel nor Malouda did anything wrong, mind.Lost my stream for a little while but I thought he kept running and moving the ball well - some great footwork at times.Felt he showed when other midfielders went missing today.
But he wasnt, by any stretch, the worst out there.Please don't tell me you're serious? He improved in injury time, but on the whole he was his usual diabolical self.
We sound like the pissy ass mancs a month ago, talking like that.Our best: Ivanovic.Man City's best: Webb.