MOTM vs Corinthians

MOTM vs Corinthians

  • Cech

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cole

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cahill

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Luiz

    Votes: 43 86.0%
  • Ivan

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramires

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Lampard

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Moses

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Torres

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Mata

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hazard

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oscar

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Azpilicueta

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marin

    Votes: 1 2.0%

  • Total voters
    50
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would have said Luiz but he made a few errors even if he did want it the most, I remember him passing it right to an attacker on the edge of our box early on in the game? I think, was quite plastered to be fair.

I thought Cahill had a good game, was unlucky not to score from that corner, and Oscar was probably the best player on the pitch when he came on.

 
One positive takeaway from this debacle - David Luiz’s passion shown after the loss could cement him as the team’s future leader.

 
Gonna go with Luiz even if only for the copius amount of tears  post match.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Would have said Luiz but he made a few errors even if he did want it the most, I remember him passing it right to an attacker on the edge of our box early on in the game? I think, was quite plastered to be fair.
I thought Cahill had a good game, was unlucky not to score from that corner, and Oscar was probably the best player on the pitch when he came on.

wow just wow.....

 
Luiz and Lampard are the only players about whom I have anything positive to say. Frank wasn't as effective in the second half as David was, so he's the obvious choice.
wow if all you have to do is make 3 good passes then we really have sunk low. Lamps should be up pitch or not in the squad he is pap in that pivot role.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top