timetowaste
Proper Chels
- Messages
- 9,320
- Reaction score
- 6,413
2 people have voted Mikel? f**king hell....
If you dip into the QPR match chat thread you will see that, in one post, I ask the question "Did anyone else notice how poor Lampard was"? In fact, if you have a look at my recent posts, the recurring theme is the weakness of our CM in general, which ofc includes the pair of them.You're really hating on Mikel tonight...
Yes he was sloppy, 82% pass completion is low for him, but I wonder why I didn't see you calling for Lampard's head in every thread after the QPR game where his pass completion was 69%?
I cannot understand how anyone voted for Torres or Mikel.For me man of the match Torres, man of the "two seconds" Oscar
Sorry did you mean to say that you thought Torres was man of the match? Really??For me man of the match Torres, man of the "two seconds" Oscar
Its laughable isn't it?Sorry did you mean to say that you thought Torres was man of the match? Really??
Hmm yes so gutted that he couldn't even be bothered to chase back and help the defense once he made the mistake.Cole was great, but Oscar did the business.
Feel bad for Mikel, he's gutted and it gives the boo boys more ammo.
He did.Hmm yes so gutted that he couldn't even be bothered to chase back and help the defense once he made the mistake.