MOTM vs Man Utd (CL Home)

Who was your MOTM against United?

  • Cech

    Votes: 2 3.3%
  • A Cole

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terry

    Votes: 20 33.3%
  • Ivanovic

    Votes: 7 11.7%
  • Bosingwa

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Essien

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramires

    Votes: 15 25.0%
  • Lampard

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Drogba

    Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Torres

    Votes: 10 16.7%
  • Malouda

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anelka

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Malouda

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    60
Status
Not open for further replies.
Went for terry, him and ivan about the only two players that deserved to be out there

 
People are going to focus on the non pen but it will take empahsis away from our poor performance.

Hard to pick a stand out player but easy to pick those who totally under performed.

At a stretch, I'd go JT.

 
Went for Ivan. Flop of the match was definatly Carlo with his subs & what took him so long. I want Torres to work out as much as anyone, but Drogba was causing more problems than Torres. We can win up there, but Carlos got to get it right this time.

 
JT and Ivan were good, but I went with Ramires. He worked harder than most of the others put together.

 
Terry won pretty much all of his headers, seemed the most composed out there. Bosingwa defensively was a joke, Essien and Lampard couldn't get a hold of the ball, Torres and Drogba looked like strangers...plus ca change

 
JT for me, honourable mentions to Ramires and Drogba too. Why Drogs went off I'll never know.

 
Jt and Petr cech...managed to keep us in the game, although none of our players were on fire tonight JT held it together.

 
Went for Ramires, he was working really hard out there.

JT and Ivan get honourable mentions for me.

 
Tough one after a performance like that. JT and Ivan looked solid the most part and Drogs looked really up for it. I've gone for Ramires overall, he was the only one in midfield who truly fought for the ball.

 
Easiest pick of the season. JT. I didn't see anyone else out there really. No one.

PS: I love Drogba but I thought he was rubbish tonight. And why the f8uck does he always feel the need to run over and shake someone's hand or pat them on the arse whenever they foul him?

 
PS: I love Drogba but I thought he was rubbish tonight.
While he wasn't anywhere near his best at least he put himself about a bit and made a few things happen.

And why the f8uck does he always feel the need to run over and shake someone's hand or pat them on the arse whenever they foul him?
Because he never forgets the cameras are on him.

 
Went for Ivan. Flop of the match was definatly Carlo with his subs & what took him so long. I want Torres to work out as much as anyone, but Drogba was causing more problems than Torres. We can win up there, but Carlos got to get it right this time.
i thought it was the right call subbing drogba,he was starting to get aggravated,throwing his arms about and looked about ready for a yellow card imo,and though i agree about the fact he was causing problems,its a sad indictment of the team when our premier striker is the best at crossing from the wing,and taking free kicks.he shouldnt have to be out there roughing up evra.flop of the match was lampard (there i said it),essien,and the 442 system.

oh btw it has to be torres and anelka or drogba and anelka,motm terry

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top