MOTM vs Pompey (FA Cup Final)

Who was your MOTM in the FA CUp Final?

  • Cech

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Cole

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terry

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alex

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ivanovic

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ballack

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lampard

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Malouda

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Drogba

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kalou

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anelka

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Belletti

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sturridge

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
Status
Not open for further replies.

loz

The Schoolmaster
Staff member
Messages
22,723
Reaction score
6,608
To be honest no stand out perofrmances but frankly dear I dont give a damn!!!!

DOUBLE WINNERS!!

 
Hard to see past Drogba, although Cech also saved our bacon a couple of times.

 
Petr Cech...if he didn't save the penalty, we probably wouldn't have scored that soon after.

 
I voted Drogs, slightly over Cech.

Kalou for the worst player on the pitch.

 
I went for Cech, for his superb save and his penalty save. Shout out to the woodwork for his 5 saves.

 
kalou how he hit the target amazing precis hit post from 3 meter's

i go for petr cech

drogba miss 2 or 3 chance's

 
Went with Anelka. Could have gone with Cech who saved out necks a couple of times, or Drogba who had two amazing freekicks and scored on one of them winning us the game, or even Ivanovic who I thought was brilliant yet again.

But Anelka worked really well and created alot for us today and since he rarely gets much praise I'll give him my vote today.

Still, could have given a vote to the entire team.

 
Anelka, Drogs and Cech all deserve praise, but Alex was the stand out for me. He was composed, never let anything passed him (but for that slip, which was the pitch's fault!) he was solid as a rock. JT and Alex - next season's partnership, Bruma and Ivan to cover. Good stuff.

Alex - Unsung hero of the season.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Difficult to decide between Cech, Drogba and Anelka

OMG I see a comet streaking through the heavens. Must be Mourinho's ghost being laid to rest!

Viva! Ancelotti!!

 
To be honest no stand out perofrmances but frankly dear I dont give a damn!!!! DOUBLE WINNERS!!
agree with that but went for petr cech, who again lived up to the old cliche that the test of a great goalkeeper is that he's at his best even when he's had little or nothing to do all day.

 
I thought although Ash got caught out of position a couple of times he had a good game going forward, Alex was solid and JT although they didn't have that much to do.

I thought Frank had a good game bar the Penalty miss and Anelka again held the ball up well on occasion but my Vote gos to Drogba mainly for his free kick that bounced on or just behind the line which was a superb free kick and obviously his Goal.

Kalou was not as bad as people are going on about, without his glaring error he was a effectual as Malouda on the Day and was ok.

 
Alex was solid , hard to call but ill give it to Drogs for THAT goal.

CHELSEA FC DOUBLE WINNERS 2010

::clap2::

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top