MOTM vs Spuds

MOTM?

  • Cech

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cole

    Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Terry

    Votes: 47 75.8%
  • Ivanovic

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Bosingwa

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Mikel

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramires

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Merieles

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Mata

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Drogba

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sturridge

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Ferrerira

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Romeu

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Torres

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    62
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeta

Members AF
Messages
24,694
Reaction score
11,405
Got to be Terry for me. Spurs fans chanting about him most of the game, but he shut them up towards the end with some quality blocks and clearances. Saved us at the end as well.

 
Terry deffo. Cole, Ramires, Romeu, Sturridge & Drogba all played well too. Bosingwa much better at centre back than right back & Paulo dealt with Bale fantastically.

 
It has to be Terry.

Special mention to Bosingwa, Cole, Mereiles (worked awfully hard) and Sturridge, but ..

It has to be Terry.

 
Has to be JT.

Special mentions to Bosingwa and Paulo. I feared the worst when ivan came on and bossy had to slot in a CB, but he was faultless. Paulo gave his best as always, always going to love the bloke.

 
If Ramires took one of his chances I would have gone for him but JT the man, you know what Chelsea need? we need a 50 million pound striker any one know one?

 
JT with Mereiles a very close second.
I had it the other way round, but I understand JT will get it from the overwhelming majority of Chelsea fans because of the circumstances surrounding him and the opposition we were playing.

 
I see Paulo got a vote too. Normally I'd think its a joke but after last night's performance I think he deserved at least one vote. He did really well against all odds.

Gave it to Terry. No doubt about it.

 
I had it the other way round, but I understand JT will get it from the overwhelming majority of Chelsea fans because of the circumstances surrounding him and the opposition we were playing.
That was how I saw it too Just - Merieles just ahead of JT. Both were immense.

 
JT did fantastically, and he put in that performance with 30k people spitting malicious bile at him, but for me Ashley Cole nicks the MOTM award.

 
Went with the majority on this one though have to say it was a strong allround team performance. I really feared the worst when Branners went off but what a great job Bossy did - in fact his pace possibly helped JT in many ways. Proud of the whole team who made Spurs look very ordinary in the second half

 
Under normal circumstances I'd have picked JT, but I'm gonna go for Bosingwa just because I give him a lot of stick but apart from their goal he didn't put a foot wrong and did well at Centre Back.

JT was immense at WHL once again and even his haters would have to concede that last minute block is as good a block as you are likely to see.

Captain Leader Legend.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top