MOTM vs Stoke City (A)

MOTM


  • Total voters
    104
Status
Not open for further replies.

PloKoon13

I don't like that kind of talk
Messages
26,071
Reaction score
13,726
Who is your choice?

Ok - got it to work. I'm not sure why it didn't work the first time considering I did the exact same thing both times.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going with Ramires as my official vote. All of our best work came from him, though he slid out of it a little when we went to the diamond.

Special mention for Mikel, who looked much more progressive. A couple of the boys who have been mentioned as exits were also good. Anelka, Bosingwa and Alex were all excellent.

 
Bosingwa, just cause I don't think I've ever voted for him. And lots of people seemed to be worried about him starting.

 
Went for Ramires, I thought he was by far our best midfielder (although Mikel was also quite impressive).

Bosingwa and Torres showed massive improvement, and Cech was faultless as ever, although he didn't have enough to do in the second half to deserve the full MOTM award.

 
yeah alex for me too. the perfect player for stoke away really.

 
Torres by far, very lively and created tons of chances. Alex and Mikel had great games as well.

 
Ramires for sure. Dominated the midfield.

Torres and Alex were also good.

 
If Nando had nicked a goal I'd have given it to him but as he didn't I've gone for Alex who was immense at the back throughout a very bruising game

 
Actually went for Cech as i thought he did brilliantly against the throw ins. Came for all of them and didnt really look in any trouble, other than when he was fouled.

However, Torres was class today, hopefully more to come from him. Ramires as ever was everywhere as well.

 
Torres was fantastic today, it has to be him.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Alex. Also wish Drogba had given the second free kick attempt to him instead of blasting it into the wall

 
Torres was very good but Alex was excellent. I said in the match thread that IMO he is one of the most underrated Chelsea players ever! Other fans and pundits talk bo**ocks about his lack of pace, but his positioning and his decision making on when to stand off and when to challenge is absolutely superb.TBH I think the pace accusation is more of an issue for JT than it is for Alex.

 
Torres was very good but Alex was excellent. I said in the match thread that IMO he is one of the most underrated Chelsea players ever! Other fans and pundits talk bo**ocks about his lack of pace, but his positioning and his decision making on when to stand off and when to challenge is absolutely superb.TBH I think the pace accusation is more of an issue for JT than it is for Alex.
Fully agree, Alex is incredibly underrated and all talk of him leaving should be kicked into touch. I actually went for Torres, but that was mainly because of just how much better he was than any other previous game for us.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top