MOTM vs Valencia

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the record I voted Sheva, for not playing today
icon_lol.gif


 
Drogba, JT, Ricky, J.Cole... great performances, not forgetting Maka or Paulo either, but I went for Carvalho in the end, makes all the difference.

 
drogba and riccy were great, but no-one put in a bad peformance really... we should have kept the ball better in midfield though...

drogba for me though.

 
I went for Carvalho, thought he was superb from start to finish. Drogba a very close second though.

 
Ricky Carvalho - I think tonight shows how much we've missed him .. and did you see the size of that lump?

 
Joe just for that pass
Welcome back. Where have you been whilst I've been fighting Joe's corner?!!!

For the record I voted for Ricci. Great to have him back too.

 
Went for drogs, was tough because both him and ricky where immenece. Its good to havea more mobile defender back.

Yeah ok, Joe's pass was great but all in a days work really for him, we all know he has the ability and know how to that week in week out dont we
icon_wink.gif
but those two where head and sholdures abouve the rest

PS this is based ont he last 5 miniutes of the first half and the whole of the second

 
I went for Drogs but this really was a team performance. A great performance, even better than the win there last year.

 
For once it was a really hard decision because they all played well and not because they all sucked
icon_wink.gif


I went for Cole in the end just because of his goal and, most importantly, his pass to Drogba.

But I might as well have chosen Maka or Drogs.

 
As i said before, if J.Cole and Malouda have a good game we will win.

But they didnt really but was both envolved in the first goal, joe in the second to.

Great passing by Maloda and Drogba and good positioning by Cole to score.

Great pass by J.Cole and fantastic finish by Drogba.

MOTM for me was between Drogba and Carvalho voted for Drogba.

Once again much credit to Malouda for first goal to get back into the game and great by Joey on both goals.

 
Gone for Drogba but Carvalho was next in line then J. Cole and Mikel, Ashley Cole was also v. good. Cech was as usual.

Malouda was good in periods, Makele great at the back but a few stray balls, Ferreira generally good.

Essien did not put in a great show today and I wouldn't be surprised if he was watching his injury.

Kalou urgently needs shooting practice - the positions he finds himself him he should have a hatful by now!

 
Great performance under the circumstances, after going a goal down we could have crumbled.

Carvallo was massive, his presence beside JT just makes me feel everything could one day be ok.

Joey, Drogs, JT a good game for everyone and the Substitutions at the right time with the right players Imo.

regardless of whats gone on surely if grant was slated for the Fulham result he deserves credit for this.

lets hope we can carry it in to our league games now and hush the mouths of the oppositions fans who have been on a high since Jose departed.

maybe we wont implode just yet.
icon_wink.gif


 
Joe Cole for me, for the goal and the pass for the second goal, class.

 
Close call between Riccy, Joey and Drogba but I've gone with Drogba, he worked his socks off and scored the winner and showed how important he is to us. When he's on it, there aren't many better.

I thought the whole team played well tonight in a difficult game (one many expected us to lose), let's hope we do kick on from here like Joey said and show our true class.

Keep the faith and lets get behind the new manager.

 
Joe Cole for me too. And the darts team at the Chequers, (2 Gooners, 1 Spertz, 1 Plastic Manc and a Norwich fan!), asked if I could register their votes as well.

Can someone please post a clip of Drogba's goal so that I can watch the boy who cannot pass, caress that ball with the outside of his right foot once more. And another thing, in the build up to that goal, ............................. what the hell was he doing in the middle?
icon_wink.gif


 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top