PloKoon13 I don't like that kind of talk Messages 26,073 Reaction score 13,726 May 22, 2022 #2 An iconic farewell from Ross Barkley. Take your pick.
Valerie Only one 23 Messages 35,256 Reaction score 22,180 May 22, 2022 #4 mojo said: Chilly Click to expand... It was good to see him back. I wasn't even expecting him in the squad today!
mojo said: Chilly Click to expand... It was good to see him back. I wasn't even expecting him in the squad today!
Valerie Only one 23 Messages 35,256 Reaction score 22,180 May 22, 2022 #5 Silva for the goal line clearance
Munkunku Local Idiot Messages 23,488 Reaction score 21,830 May 22, 2022 #6 Barkley for saving the blushes and because he’ll probably (hopefully) never be seen in a Chelsea shirt again.
Barkley for saving the blushes and because he’ll probably (hopefully) never be seen in a Chelsea shirt again.
mojo An Untouchable Messages 9,712 Reaction score 4,686 May 22, 2022 #7 Valerie said: It was good to see him back. I wasn't even expecting him in the squad today! Click to expand... finally the only positive thiong for I can't remember back when
Valerie said: It was good to see him back. I wasn't even expecting him in the squad today! Click to expand... finally the only positive thiong for I can't remember back when
Munkunku Local Idiot Messages 23,488 Reaction score 21,830 May 22, 2022 #8 @PloKoon13 FYI Zeta has just set the standard for reporting end of season results.
S strider6004 Legend Messages 13,786 Reaction score 4,998 May 23, 2022 #10 I went for Silva though was tempted to pick Barkley for his cameo of the goal and a decent shot winning us a corner. Silva was crucial in stopping Azpi's back pass being an own goal as well as lookng the best of the bunch over 90 mins.
I went for Silva though was tempted to pick Barkley for his cameo of the goal and a decent shot winning us a corner. Silva was crucial in stopping Azpi's back pass being an own goal as well as lookng the best of the bunch over 90 mins.