Frankie8Lampard First Team Regular Messages 3,654 Reaction score 3,038 Oct 8, 2022 #3 Mount! Always begins to step up his game when his form is being questioned. He played okay against Milan and now stepped it up this weekend. Hope he continues in that direction.
Mount! Always begins to step up his game when his form is being questioned. He played okay against Milan and now stepped it up this weekend. Hope he continues in that direction.
Scott Harris Legend Messages 44,814 Reaction score 33,254 Oct 8, 2022 #4 Mount for me. Pretty much back to his best today.
loz The Schoolmaster Staff member Messages 22,723 Reaction score 6,608 Oct 8, 2022 #5 Gallagher for me. Was all over the park like brown sauce on Mickey Quinn's dinner. Heavily involved for the first 60 minutes, maybe faded a tad after that before getting taken off.
Gallagher for me. Was all over the park like brown sauce on Mickey Quinn's dinner. Heavily involved for the first 60 minutes, maybe faded a tad after that before getting taken off.
Munkunku Local Idiot Messages 23,479 Reaction score 21,828 Oct 8, 2022 #6 Gave it to Dave because he deserves some recognition!
Valpo Yank Messages 2,063 Reaction score 684 Oct 8, 2022 #7 Azpi looked extremely dangerous on the left side and wasn't a defensive liability either. I would say Azpi.
Azpi looked extremely dangerous on the left side and wasn't a defensive liability either. I would say Azpi.
azpi28 First Team Regular Messages 6,597 Reaction score 4,431 Oct 8, 2022 #8 Gallagher Azpi and Mount were good as well today
Kev56 First Team Regular Messages 4,104 Reaction score 2,600 Oct 8, 2022 #9 Gallagher, love the enthusiasm and looking forward.
P PhilH930 Members AF Messages 6,285 Reaction score 4,420 Oct 8, 2022 #10 Mount a close second for two superb assists, but’s it Gallagher for me. He was everywhere and loved it. Throws a proper boot in
Mount a close second for two superb assists, but’s it Gallagher for me. He was everywhere and loved it. Throws a proper boot in
axman2526 Legend Messages 39,690 Reaction score 20,267 Oct 8, 2022 #11 Well this one is harder than @PloKoon13 currently is... No one stood out above the rest. We played well within ourselves and still won 3-0. I would love to give it to Broja but I think I will give it to Jorgi. Lovely assist and made several interceptions. Should out to Trev stepping up again.
Well this one is harder than @PloKoon13 currently is... No one stood out above the rest. We played well within ourselves and still won 3-0. I would love to give it to Broja but I think I will give it to Jorgi. Lovely assist and made several interceptions. Should out to Trev stepping up again.
BluesPower First Team Squad Messages 1,424 Reaction score 500 Oct 9, 2022 #12 Going with Trev. He's really stepped up given the opportunity.
TilNev Youth Team Messages 105 Reaction score 39 Oct 9, 2022 #14 Azpi, but my god Gallagher is coming into a game.
ozboy Members AF Messages 6,180 Reaction score 2,171 Oct 9, 2022 #15 Went with Gallagher in a good team performance and thought I'd be the only one voting for him. Surprised.
Went with Gallagher in a good team performance and thought I'd be the only one voting for him. Surprised.