Nibs
I'm up on the hills playing Little Boy Soldier
- Messages
- 12,823
- Reaction score
- 10,160
Sorry to bring this up again now, when we'd probably all like to forget and put it behind us. But with all this "Mourinho possibly leaving" talk, this issue keeps cropping up and there still appears to be a lot of conjecture about what actually happened.
So, does anyone know for fact whether it was Mourinho who wanted Gallas out or if the deal was done without his approval?
As the time, I assumed he'd ok'd it as I find it hard to beleive that a player of such importance would be allowed to leave (to one of our biggest rivals) without Mourinho's say so. And if that had happened, I wouldn't expect Mourinho to still be here now.
But recently, rumours are that JM didn't agree to it and that he has no problem with Gallas (even after all that scoring an own goal stuff?).
Other reports say JMhad had enough of Gallas and insisted he went.
Do we have to wait until one or both bring out a book or does anyone know for sure?
It's bugging me
So, does anyone know for fact whether it was Mourinho who wanted Gallas out or if the deal was done without his approval?
As the time, I assumed he'd ok'd it as I find it hard to beleive that a player of such importance would be allowed to leave (to one of our biggest rivals) without Mourinho's say so. And if that had happened, I wouldn't expect Mourinho to still be here now.
But recently, rumours are that JM didn't agree to it and that he has no problem with Gallas (even after all that scoring an own goal stuff?).
Other reports say JMhad had enough of Gallas and insisted he went.
Do we have to wait until one or both bring out a book or does anyone know for sure?
It's bugging me