Muse Ticket. 02 Arena, 3rd April

JoeyN

An Untouchable
Messages
9,545
Reaction score
443
So, I just found out that 1000 new standing allocations have been passed safe from the event organisers.

My ticket is seating. 

Does anyone want it? £50, and it's yours. Bought it for £80

Will be buying a standing ticket.

One of the best live bands in the world. 

They're playing on a custom round stage which should be amazing.

https://youtu.be/XCUZSS54drI?t=154

https://youtu.be/Ek0SgwWmF9w?t=229

 
If I wasn't going already I would of definitely bought this from you!

 
First time going to a gig on my own. None of my mates could be arsed with the Sunday travelling.

Booked a hotel and everything. Should be a nice little day out.

 
I think it's quite nice to do things on your own sometimes, it changes the experience.  I went to the City FA cup game on my own recently - first time I'd been to a match on my own for years.  I loved it.

 
First time going to a gig on my own. None of my mates could be arsed with the Sunday travelling.

Booked a hotel and everything. Should be a nice little day out.
I go by myself all the time, it's a bit boring when you're stood there waiting for a couple of hours but once it starts you forget all of that and just have an amazing time.
 
Back
Top