Muse @ Wembley Stadium, 16 June 2007. I was there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweet waffle

First Team Squad
Messages
1,510
Reaction score
1
And it was awesome.

Here are some movie clips and pictures from the best concert I've ever been to. I apologise for the dodgy sound and picture quality, I must get a new camera.

Mobile phone lights during the performance of Soldier's Poem, the video doesn't do it justice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIgMOF8_eFM

The acrobats suspended from balloons during the performance of Blackout.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iEg-V0qV1Y

Plug in Baby rocked... hard!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1qtrbcO1z0

P616002072.jpg


P616003272.jpg


P616004372.jpg


P617005272.jpg


Wembley Way was a nightmare, 90,000 people all going in the same direction, what fool thought that would work?

 
Think Queen mixed with Jean Michel Jarre.

Only more pretentious.

Only joking Mod , glad you had a good time.

 
Thanks for the vids waffle, between Saturdays and yesterdays performances, theres going to be one awesome DVD out soon.

BJD, you Muse Hating is actually becoming an obsession now, did one of the band take your missus off you or something?
icon_lol.gif


 
No but sometimes i wish one of them would!

I dont like Muse but each to their own and all that (after all who am I to talk ive just bought The Twangs cd) - have to say looking at those photos it seem they know how to put on a show!

Anyway im glad the first 'proper band' to open Wembley was at least a 'proper band' and not Take That or anything ...

 
actually, I think take that were the support act.

 
Muse? Don't think that they have made it over here in the States as yet.

 
I was at hyde park watching daft punk so I think that wins. Muse are good but Daft Punk are better (but different obviously).

[web]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c14T6Af8zJg[/web]

(this was the only way i could do it)

how good is that?

muse looked amazing though and wembley must have been great.

 
I was at hyde park watching daft punk so I think that wins. Muse are good but Daft Punk are better (but different obviously).
Thanks for letting us know..

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top