My mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.

The old shedboy

In the Ressies
Messages
314
Reaction score
0
I must put the record straight..an old thread asked about our first match...I said v man city 1967 3-o...my first HOME match was actually v man city 2-0 to us in 68.....I had visited spurs with Blues 67-68....The memory is not wot it used to be...er where am i....wots this site im on...............

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I must put the record straight..an old thread asked about our first match...I said v man city 1967 3-o...my first HOME match was actually v man city 2-0 to us in 68.....I had visited spurs with Blues 67-68....The memory is not wot it used to be...er where am i....wots this site im on...............
Do you remember this game?

Chelsea & Leeds at it in the shed http://www.itnsource.com/shotlist//ITN/1968/11/30/FS301168068/?s=chelsea+v+leeds&st=0&pn=1

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top