Mykhailo Mudryk signs for Chelsea

We just signed him. WTF is going on 🤣🤣🤣
I still won't believe this until it is completed. Seen these go south so many times because of rubbish reporting and outright lies.

Next we'll hear Shaktar announce that no actual agreement yet and Mudryk hasn't yet signed.

 
Quite the fee.  I was actually surprised to learn the Ukranian League is still happening. Can't imagine the quality is fantastic with everything happening. 

But having not watched a single minute of him playing I can only say welcome and I hope he's a raging success.

 
One thing this will show the current useless attackers get your sh*te together or go!!!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Very few goals in this lad to date. Wouldn’t have been my priority. Goal keeper, central mid and 20 goal a year striker. They sre my priorities.  Plus someone with character to be captain. 
Very few goals in our current attackers!!

 
200.gif


 
Did we learn nothing from Kounde or Raphinha? 

The player obviously wants arsenal...

We need players committed to the cause, not more mercenaries. 


😳😳 All this spending reminds me of the Italians clubs before it went south for them or Barcelona 


Very few goals in this lad to date. Wouldn’t have been my priority. Goal keeper, central mid and 20 goal a year striker. They sre my priorities.  Plus someone with character to be captain. 
Forum only allows me to give you guys a single 👍 each however I very much agree with everything you each said so here:

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

 
Potter knows what he needs more, clearly a young winger is what he needs then the club will take out the wallet.
Guess there's a good chance that CHO is done then...best Todd and Co start flogging the deadwood and some of those on loan to pay for all these Hollywood signings.   Given the price and what Todd has done so far since his arrival, one wonders how they are going to get around FFP unless they have decided to pay the fines.

 
Very few goals in this lad to date. Wouldn’t have been my priority. Goal keeper, central mid and 20 goal a year striker. They sre my priorities.  Plus someone with character to be captain. 
It's interesting for me because all of the attacking quality in this team has pretty much come from Kante winning the ball back high or from the wing backs. With all three injured we look toothless. You wonder what an extra winger will add but hey let's hope he does well.

400m to have a worse squad than we had last year is pretty hilarious, but that's American management for you. 

 
7 year deal which makes sense why the fee is the way it is. I still hope we can get a decent CM this window. But I will admit that the forward line needs jazzing up. Right now we do not have goal threats up top. I am hoping that Mudryk can help with that along with Felix. Havertz, Pulisic, Ziyech has been too stale for a couple seasons now. They are getting comfortable doing the least amount of work. Hopefully this signing proves that they are not infallable and can be replaced if they aren't putting in enough work. 

 
Then buy another good midfielder and save some money 
We need the right midfielder though, not just any kind. Not easy to find in this window. I would have been an advocate for Enzo Fernandez going by what people have said about him, but the price is too steep. As someone else said, which I was confused about at first, the deal for Fernandez is a difficult one due to the price needing to be paid up front. 

 
His acceleration is good. Drives the ball forward, plays with confidence. He's actually a perfect Arsenal player lol hope we don't ruin his confidence. 

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top