Nathaniel Clyne - Any Good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damo810

On the Bench
Messages
873
Reaction score
48
Heard some good reviews about the young lad. Can't say I have seen him, so I was wondering what are your thoughts on him? Chelsea quality? Or does he have the potential to be Chelsea quality? Heard rumours of newcastle and united being after him.

 
I've never seen him play, but know that him and his teammate Zaha are both pretty highly touted. England fans better hope he is the real deal so that he can get Glen Johnson out of the team.

 
He's amazing.........................well on FIFA anyway , i've had him for about 8 seasons now :biggrin:

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Love how the only thing we know about him is he's amazing on FIFA lmao....but I don't know much about him either but if big clubs are after him then he's special but would he play at Chelsea if we bought him or loaned out? I think we need to buy players who will play for us next season and not some other club :wink:

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top