New CB?

A name that is coming out in recent rumors is PSG's Kimpembe! We might get a new good CB!

 
I really dig him for some reason, think he‘d do great in the EPL. Bit like a raw diamond and his biggest problem by far are his emotions. He massively improved his game (mostly being way more consistent) in the second Tuchel season at PSG and I can imagine that a rather well drilled, balanced and organised squad like Chelsea helps him tremendously to learn keeping his temper in check compared to a circus side like PSG. He clearly is no Marquinhos of course and never will be but if we want to play with a b4 he‘s imho an amazing prospect. Very young but already very experienced.

I just can‘t see any way that he‘s up for a transfer so I‘m not even considering him tbh

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thought we are overloaded with CBs, especially if Tuchel is open to play with 4 at the back. Even if we are selling Zouma ( NOT a smart move IMO) a young CB or even James could fit in as the 4th CB on the odd occasion.

 
The first name when I started this thread was Kounde and now all of a sudden so many quality reports saying that he'll be our next signing. The club is doing a wonderful job behind the scenes, Kounde, some albino boi and a central/defensive midfielder would make us strong for the title challenge. 

200.gif


 
Back
Top