josh31
New Signing
- Messages
- 78
- Reaction score
- 51
Hi everyone.
I have recently purchased a Chelsea shirt from the megastore for me and my girlfriend. She wants us both to wear them to a game we are going to next week at Stamford bridge.
We had our names printed on the back but one of the letters on mine have extra printing so don't look right.
Will they reprint it for me if I take it back as I'm about 40 miles away and don't want a wasted trip.
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks!!
I have recently purchased a Chelsea shirt from the megastore for me and my girlfriend. She wants us both to wear them to a game we are going to next week at Stamford bridge.
We had our names printed on the back but one of the letters on mine have extra printing so don't look right.
Will they reprint it for me if I take it back as I'm about 40 miles away and don't want a wasted trip.
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks!!