NEW MANAGER - Who's your money on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

coco

Retired Moderator
Messages
26,043
Reaction score
16,686
Who is your money on to be the next Chelsea manager ? (Not who do you want) ! Odds below.

Frank Rijkaard 2

Gus Hiddink 7/2

Roberto Mancini 9/2

Sven Goran Eriksson 5

Mark Hughes 9

Jose Mourinho 12

Phil Scolari 16

Michael Laudrup 16

Gianfranco Zola 18

Marcello Lippi 20

Didier Deschamps 25

Carlo Ancellotti 25

Slavan Bilic 25

Dick Advocaat 25

Henk Ten Cate 28

Otto Hitzfeld 33

Martin ONeill 50

Harry Redknapp 50

Roy Keane 50

Juande Ramos 50

D Moyes 50

Rafa Benitez 66

Steve Mcclaren 66

Dennis Wise 80

A Ferguson 80

Arsene Wenger 80

P Ince 100

Gus Poyet 200

Bernt Schuster 250

Ruud Gullit 300

 
I reckon it will be Hiddink and it will be anounced when Russia are knocked out of the euros (match day 3
169.gif
)

 
As you have crossed out Jose, does that mean he's 100% out of it?

 
As you have crossed out Jose, does that mean he's 100% out of it?
Yes, but the bookies will still take your money, so go waste it if you want.
icon_lol.gif


 
What's up with the Rafa-Arse/n-Fergie options? That's not even funny, mate!

p.s. I am with Hiddink!

 
As you have crossed out Jose, does that mean he's 100% out of it?
Yes, but the bookies will still take your money, so go waste it if you want.
icon_lol.gif
Other than the small sky sports article, is there confirmation anywhere else?

 
What's up with the Rafa-Arse/n-Fergie options? That's not even funny, mate!p.s. I am with Hiddink!
The odds were taken of 'oddschecker' no bookies are offering prices for them.

 
What's up with the Rafa-Arse/n-Fergie options? That's not even funny, mate!p.s. I am with Hiddink!
The odds were taken of 'oddschecker' no bookies are offering prices for them.
A different take on the unspeakable. I think the answers would be fairly predictable, but still. Out of the three above, who would you least hate to see as Chelsea manager? In order, mine would be:

1. Ferguson

2. Wenger

3. Benitez

 
I think it will be Frank Rijkaard, but I pray to God I'm wrong.

Not because he's a bad manager, not at all, but because of his days with Barcelona.
PDT_nunu.gif


 
I think we'll get Hiddink, or Mancini. However, more likely to be Hiddink as he's not as defensive as Mancinni and he coached the Russian national team

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top