New partner with 40m per year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

leochenxx

New Signing
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Found that in a Chinese SNS.

Yokohama will become our partner next year but not Turkish Airlines with 40m per year. If it is a real plan,our sponsorship fee will be doubled,Samsung just give us 18m per year.

/monthly_01_2015/post-13576-0-17794600-1421171152_thumb.jpg

/monthly_01_2015/post-13576-0-88597600-1421171174_thumb.jpg

 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 0
Hasn't Chelsea and Turkish Airlines confirmed a deal though? Bit late to back out and go with someone else now isn't it

 
Hasn't Chelsea and Turkish Airlines confirmed a deal though? Bit late to back out and go with someone else now isn't it
Turkish Airlines announced via twitter that a deal had been reached then quickly withdrew it. My guess is done deal. Yokohama will probably just take up the vacant spot left by Delta

 
If I was offered a new partner with £40m a year, I think I would definitely consider ditching my husband.  

 
This Yokohama rumour doesn't have any tread.
aaron-paul-boo-bitch.gif


 
I think we need to tread carefully here.

 
Oh and I truly hope this is who we get as our kit sponsor, I will be needing 4 new tyres for my car soon and they will get the business.. Heck just for showing an interest they will prob get my business.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top