new shirt l'pool 2010-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awful, then again can it be anything other then that when we are talking about liverpool?

 
Doesnt look too bad apart from the colour and crest :D my favorite chelsea jersey is the centenery one

 
24217_407209912572_67920382572_4921512_1524810_n.jpg


I really honestly hope this was photoshopped, but the fact that i cant say for certain is damning enough.

Anyway, as far as the kit, rather than the transwoman modeling it, I think the high collar is a little stupid on a football kit, but as for the design, the simpler, the better.

Hopefully we dont get any more experimental kits that look more at home on a rugby pitch than they do on a fat 40-60 year old singing bouncy bouncy

 
Look at the YouTube clip of Great memories and a Great song - that's what the kit should be like! As modelled by Peter Osgood!

 
I know people make jokes about Torres being a ladyboy, but he is actually wearing lipstick and blusher in that one. Hilarious and disturbing.

 
I definitely hope we don't get a kit like that(not a red kit, but the same design in blue), because that kit looks like a cheap replica. Ugh...

 
24217_407209912572_67920382572_4921512_1524810_n.jpg
I really honestly hope this was photoshopped, but the fact that i cant say for certain is damning enough.

Anyway, as far as the kit, rather than the transwoman modeling it, I think the high collar is a little stupid on a football kit, but as for the design, the simpler, the better.

Hopefully we dont get any more experimental kits that look more at home on a rugby pitch than they do on a fat 40-60 year old singing bouncy bouncy
Is that a special version for pre-op transvestites?

 
Why are we discussing a f*kin ratmunchers kit. Whoever started this thread wants hanging!

 
I'm with Barn on thisone. f**king dippers and their tranny rags!

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top