new to forum and cup final

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dartfordblue

New Signing
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Hello all, was wondering what pubs are gonna be chelsea for the cup final. I am traveling from dartford and was looking for a pub to go to. Also any chelsea fans going up from the dartford area.

 
Hello all, was wondering what pubs are gonna be chelsea for the cup final. I am traveling from dartford and was looking for a pub to go to. Also any chelsea fans going up from the dartford area.
Try the Globe pub near Baker Street tube station. Will be loads of Chelsea fans there. It's then a few stops on the tube to Wembley.

 
Welcome, DartfordBlue.  Sorry I can;t give you any pub advice.  But I hope you posts regularly in here.  ::ChELSeAFaN::

 
No need to ask whether you had a good time at the final...

Welcome!

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top