Newbie

LongtimerLurker

First Team Regular
Messages
2,181
Reaction score
1,950
I've been lurking on here for a good 10+ years figured why not join and say hello. Nice to meet you all, a bit of background about me for anyone who cares I'm an aspiring football coach currently studying a sports business masters

 
Last edited by a moderator:
200.gif


 
Your name rang a bell for me...didn't have to look to far as to why. One of the most recent trolls used this exact phrase in the second sentence of his first post.

If you're not the same guy welcome.

If you are the same guy welcome back, hope you keep the trolling to a minimum.

Screenshot_20210123-194750_Chrome.jpg

My mistake your name has an additional r.

Still suspiciously close

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Probably a bad day to join. But Chelsea through and through. Absolutely gutted and disgusted with our board today. I hope it’s not a good bye Frank, just a see you soon. Legend

 
  • Like
Reactions: Mod
Back
Top