Newcastle vs Chelsea Streams

Status
Not open for further replies.
sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/71092

That's working for me, although skipping quite a lot.

 
the sopcast link is a joke!

got nothing at the moment

 
Mod you absolute legend. Working loud and clear on my Mac!!

Come on Chels!

 
Really?It's working fine for me. Not perfect quality, but good enough.
i got the tvu link and that was fine but it just died.

its like im in groundhog day every week doing this

 
Forget TVU - 40 minutes gone and I get "This channel is not available in your area".

Ah f**k 'em.

 
Mod's link not working for you guys? I normally never get anything working, but it is crystal clear.

 
Mod's link not working for you guys? I normally never get anything working, but it is crystal clear.
It is thanks. It's actually the same channel (FSC) that I was watching on TVU.

Looks like I spoke too soon. Now that one's died on me.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
It is thanks. It's actually the same channel (FSC) that I was watching on TVU.Looks like I spoke too soon. Now that one's died on me.
Yep gone for me now too...

 
F**k, it just died as well. Content removed apparently. That's that for me then.

 
Not sure if this is the same Sopcast link as above, but this one's working now:

sop://broker1.sopcast.com:3912/26342

Or click next to SM [EN] on the MyP2P page

 
Anyone have anything? The one at justin.tv went down and all the other ones I can find skip terribly?

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top