Arq
So... What was I saying?
- Messages
- 2,638
- Reaction score
- 86
So instead of Xbox vs PS vs Nintendo, it's Intel vs AMD or nVidia vs ATi? Still a war, just different combatants.The console wars are ridiculous haha, ill just stick with my PC!
So instead of Xbox vs PS vs Nintendo, it's Intel vs AMD or nVidia vs ATi? Still a war, just different combatants.The console wars are ridiculous haha, ill just stick with my PC!
The controllers and cables and sh*te that you get with dont need changing so I`m not sure what your on about. I bought my current Xbox for £200 with 3 free games, its lasted me nearly 5 years now and will go another year or so at least in all probability. If you had tried to keep up with the games needing ninja hardware to run on a PC I guarantee you would have had to spend somewhere near a grand at least. Its why I gave up PC gaming, got sick of having to upgrade every time a top spec game came out.You're obviously not picking the right hardware. I bought my computer and graphics card about 2 years ago, and haven't had to upgrade anything yet, and can still play the latest top of the range games. Admittedly this may change in the coming years, but consoles themselves only last about 3-4 years before being replaced anyway, and it's cheaper to upgrade a couple of components of a PC, than to buy a whole new console and their ridiculously overpriced controllers and cables and sh*te.
You're lucky actually with the Xbox. A five year old Xbox is not the Jasper (last of the old-style, 65nm architecture) or Valhalla (Slim 45nm architecture) models and is susceptible to the RROD.The controllers and cables and sh*te that you get with dont need changing so I`m not sure what your on about. I bought my current Xbox for £200 with 3 free games, its lasted me nearly 5 years now and will go another year or so at least in all probability. If you had tried to keep up with the games needing ninja hardware to run on a PC I guarantee you would have had to spend somewhere near a grand at least. Its why I gave up PC gaming, got sick of having to upgrade every time a top spec game came out.
Ah, then you probably have a Jasper. Most, if not all, of the replacements were Jaspers.Actually I'm on my second machine, had rrod on my first but had it fixed under warranty.