Castiel
First Team Regular
- Messages
- 4,271
- Reaction score
- 186
Real quick, if we win the FA cup do we play the Mancs again in the community shield for coming second?
Main point, as wonderful as this season is turning out; I'm a bit worried that the Mancs are only a point behind us after gutting their attack and replacing superstars with the not so hot Berbatov. What do you think our main stumbling blocks were this season, why we didn't take the opportunities we had to break away and steal the title earlier and how can we improve? (Although the second half today looked better than anything I've seen Barca produce) I can't see Fergie giving up until he's overturned Liverpool's record and expect a very strong challenge from them next season.
Main point, as wonderful as this season is turning out; I'm a bit worried that the Mancs are only a point behind us after gutting their attack and replacing superstars with the not so hot Berbatov. What do you think our main stumbling blocks were this season, why we didn't take the opportunities we had to break away and steal the title earlier and how can we improve? (Although the second half today looked better than anything I've seen Barca produce) I can't see Fergie giving up until he's overturned Liverpool's record and expect a very strong challenge from them next season.