Tbh with how sh*t our attack is, I’d definitely take him.We should compare our fixtures list with his family's birthday list. We'll know when he'll be "injured".
Don't want that man anywhere near my club![]()
Myah, you have good point there. Horrible thought.Tbh with how sh*t our attack is, I’d definitely take him.
I never wanted him the whole time, which says a lot about our attackers really
I mean if we've given up on winning trophies pair him up with Lukaku for extreme FIFA troll football lols.I'd take him on loan for a year for the lol's
Neymar hasn't had a single trophyless season in his career.I mean if we've given up on winning trophies pair him up with Lukaku for extreme FIFA troll football lols.
I hate how the Super Copa Espanyol is considered a trophy.Neymar hasn't had a single trophyless season in his career.
Just no. Absolutely not. Stay awayPochettino and Neymar reunion?
https://www.thechelseachronicle.com/transfer-news/chelsea-are-quite-keen-journalist-claims-boehly-wants-200m-player-and-hes-open-to-joining/
Just what we need. A born leader with a high work ethic, who always puts the team above personal glory.
Only when he is in the mood.He leads by example. His best traits are hunger, desire and passion. A true athlete
Except for at Christmas time and Carnival time, when he mysteriously seems to always get a ban every year.He leads by example. His best traits are hunger, desire and passion. A true athlete