NO VUVUZELAS AT STAMFORD BRIDGE

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjd

Unexplained item in bagging area
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
541
NO VUVUZELAS AT STAMFORD BRIDGE

Posted on: Thu 22 Jul 2010

Chelsea Football Club can confirm that vuvuzelas will not be permitted inside or around Stamford Bridge.

The decision has been made to ensure the continued enjoyment and safety of fans following consultation with the club's stakeholders, including fans' representatives who showed strong support for a ban.
Who needs em eh ? Thank god we have such a good atmosphere to full back on!

 
Damn it...I'll just have to take my mouth organ again!

AAKA002870.jpg


 
Bad news to be honest!

I thought they were going to mass make blue and white stripy ones, and replace the plastic flags!

 
To be fair, I don't think they actually needed to ban them officially.

A few idiots would bring them to the ground, and immediately be assaulted with celery every time they try to use it. Problem solved.

 
To be fair, I don't think they actually needed to ban them officially.

A few idiots would bring them to the ground, and immediately be assaulted with celery every time they try to use it. Problem solved.
...but wouldn;t that result in mass orgasm? :laugh2:

 
could get messy moi lol,be great noise all the same. shame the celery is baned.

 
They never trusted us after our salad tossing days.

Chelsea have banned celery from Stamford Bridge and ordered fans to stop throwing it during matches after the Football Association launched an investigation into instances of salad tossing at their recent matches.
 
what the club officials worried that a bit of noise my wake the east stand up

 
Good news, im pretty sure some morons wanted to bring em in to the stadium.

 
Oh, thank god...watching the WC on tv almost killed me with the buzzing.

At least I won't have the same issue much in the EPL.

 
Our atmos might not always be the best, but those things would have been the end of it. Not sure I could have handled going back with some muppet blowing one of them next to me

 
Excellent news.

But, contrary to what some people post on here, we do not usually have a decent atmosphere.

 
Very good news.I think we must start to sing and support our club like real fans and ultras (like fans in championship or like Balkan fans) , not just singing 5 min and stop !!!!

 
Excellent news.

But, contrary to what some people post on here, we do not usually have a decent atmosphere.
From my experience it's pretty good. I'm glad they have been banned, my hearing has been saved.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top