Oh Micky (Droy) you're so fine, you blow my mind....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Predictably boring? :getmycoat:
1-0 everytime will suit me if it means we win the league season after season. I like the way we are playing at the moment a mixture of style and tough defence.

Years of watching us being crap/relegated/beaten in the last seconds by the mancs/beaten by lots of crap teams/not winning silverware means boring and winnning is loads better.

TBH JM is the greatest manager we have had to date but sometimes watching the team was boring was'nt it?

Anyway back on topic.

Micky Droy was a great player for Chelsea and I bet he would have loved the success we are having now.

 
I thought he scored the 1st and second? Doesn't matter. I didn't get to every game and that one was the only game I saw Chelsea win that season. I remember being very depressed/pissed off.

We used to be so unpredictably wonderful or predictably crap.

Thank heavens for what we have now.
Yep diff game now though..........nah Mick scored the winner with a header in the bottom right hand corner mate :D

Hutch, i think, if memory serves me right got the equilizer with a sliding shot off the underside of the bar!! -_-

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top