C CHD New Signing Messages 94 Reaction score 0 Feb 20, 2010 #21 I joined ages ago but never posted so I'm newish
moi Welcome back, twin! XXX Messages 32,538 Reaction score 5,744 Feb 20, 2010 #22 CHD said: I joined ages ago but never posted so I'm newish Click to expand... OK Well, now you've started posting, keep it up!
CHD said: I joined ages ago but never posted so I'm newish Click to expand... OK Well, now you've started posting, keep it up!
geezer Senile old git Messages 9,174 Reaction score 157 Feb 20, 2010 #23 CHD said: I joined ages ago but never posted so I'm newish Click to expand... Does that mean you live in Golders Green then? Welcome
CHD said: I joined ages ago but never posted so I'm newish Click to expand... Does that mean you live in Golders Green then? Welcome
Ruh Buh Juh First Team Regular Messages 5,288 Reaction score 24 Feb 20, 2010 #24 CHD said: I joined ages ago but never posted so I'm newish Click to expand... Oh really? I'm agnostic.
CHD said: I joined ages ago but never posted so I'm newish Click to expand... Oh really? I'm agnostic.
C CHD New Signing Messages 94 Reaction score 0 Feb 20, 2010 #25 moi said: OK Well, now you've started posting, keep it up! -_- Click to expand... Will do! geezer said: Does that mean you live in Golders Green then? Welcome Click to expand... Nope... Ruh Buh Juh said: Oh really? I'm agnostic. Click to expand... Ye really, Im CHD.
moi said: OK Well, now you've started posting, keep it up! -_- Click to expand... Will do! geezer said: Does that mean you live in Golders Green then? Welcome Click to expand... Nope... Ruh Buh Juh said: Oh really? I'm agnostic. Click to expand... Ye really, Im CHD.