One liners

Status
Not open for further replies.
As an adult, the recommended daily alcohol limit is me drinking as much as I f**king want!

 
I gave up drinking last year - it was the longest 20 minutes of my life!

 
From the Rockjy Horror Show;

Minerva: I ask for nothing!

Frank: And you shall receive it - in abundance!

 
As might be said of Scolari...

"His men would follow him anywhere, but only out of a morbid sense of curiosity".

 
I ran 5 miles today but in the end I had to give up and gave the woman her purse back.

 
Photons have mass? I didn't even know they were Cathlolic!

 
How did they know the shark attack victim had dandruff?

They found his head and shoulders on the beach.

 
Geezer hasn't spoken to Mrs O'Geezer for over two years - he's too polite to interrupt her!

 
Geezer hasn't spoken to Mrs O'Geezer for over two years - he's too polite to interrupt her!
Nor did geezer speak to Mrs O'geezer whilst making love last night cos there was no phone handy.

 
What does a blonde put behind her ears to make her more attractive?

Her ankles

 
I finally realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat

 
Spilt some vinegar in my ear earlier and now I've got pickled hearing

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top