Luckydevil
Youth Team
- Messages
- 246
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi all
I don't know if this is the right thread to post this topic if not feel free to remove it.
I want to attend my first Chelsea game against Boro. I have a members card but as you can only apply for one ticket I have a big problem. My mum wants to come with me and she would sit next to me and not somewhere else at SB.
Now I'm looking for someone with a memberscard who is not going to the game and might want to help me with this card to apply for two tickets at the same time. I would be more than pleased if there's someone out there who can help me.
Many thanks in advance.
Andrea
I don't know if this is the right thread to post this topic if not feel free to remove it.
I want to attend my first Chelsea game against Boro. I have a members card but as you can only apply for one ticket I have a big problem. My mum wants to come with me and she would sit next to me and not somewhere else at SB.
Now I'm looking for someone with a memberscard who is not going to the game and might want to help me with this card to apply for two tickets at the same time. I would be more than pleased if there's someone out there who can help me.
Many thanks in advance.
Andrea